Terms And Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions before you can proceed to the online registration form – registration of the conference will indicate acceptance of the terms and conditions listed below.
- Access to and attendance at the conference will only be confirmed on receipt of full payment.
- Payment is due prior to the start of the conference. In the event of there being a limited number of delegates, preference will be given to persons who have paid their registration in full.
- An invoice with the conference bank details will be sent to you within 72 hours of receipt of your registration form.
- Receipts will only be issued once proof of payment has been received, and once the payment has cleared and been identified in the conference bank account.
- Proof of payment is to be emailed or faxed to Robyn Cawood. email@example.com / F: 011 463 3265.
- Please ensure that all payments make clear reference to the delegate being paid for, with their unique PIN number. (Name, Surname, PIN number). Failure to do so could result in your payment not being identified in the bank account and therefore not being receipted.
- All payments must be made payable to SAPC Conference.
- Registrations are transferable to delegates who have not yet registered.
- Delegates attending from countries outside South Africa are required to make payment in South African Rands (ZAR) and are responsible to cover the full bank charges. The full delegate registration fee amount invoiced must appear in the conference bank account. Should this not be the case, the delegate will need to pay the difference in cash on site before being allowed to participate in the Conference.
- Online Registration will close on Tuesday, 1 October 2019.
Cancellations And Termination Of Registrations
- On completion of this application you will be liable for the full amount of the registration fees subject to the cancellation conditions below.
- All cancellations must be received in writing by the Conference Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Cancellations received before 30 June 2019 will receive a full refund, less a 10% administration fee. Unpaid registrations will be liable to pay the 10% administration fee amount.
- Cancellation received between 1st- 30th July 2019 will receive a 50% refund. Unpaid registrations will be liable to pay the value of the 50% cancellation fee.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellation received after 31st July 2019, and unpaid registrations will be liable to pay the full amount whether they attend the conference or not.
- All refunds due will only be issued after the Conference and are subject to the approval of the Organising Committee.
- Any registrations applications received after 31st July 2019 will not be entitled to any refund or credit, and such person will be liable for the full registration fee as per point (1) above.
- The Organising Committee reserves the right to decline a request for a refund.