Wednesday, 2 October 2019
10:30 – 20:30
Lost City Golf Course, Sun City
The conference will ‘kick start’ with a golf day on 2 October 2019 from 10:30 – 20:30 at the Lost City Golf Course.
Golfers can get back to swing on the day as they T’ and network in the greens. The 2013 and 2016 conferences saw successful golf days with more than 60 players each. Our vision is to double the number of players in 2019. The day will end with a prize-giving ceremony in the evening. We will be more than grateful for your participation to make this golf day an unforgettable event.
To book, select the option on the conference registration form.
Acceptable Golf Attire
The following is considered to be appropriate golfing attire for the golf course and driving range
- Shirts with collars & sleeves to be tucked in at all times
- Traditional long or short golf trousers with belt or clasp
- Drawstring and cargo pants are not allowed
- Traditional knee-length or short socks may be worn with short trousers
- Traditional golf hats or peaks to be worn with the peak forward
- Short socks and anklets must be predominantly white when worn with shorts
- Golf shoes with soft spikes
- No denim fabrics allowed
Any person dressed inappropriately will not be allowed access to the golf course or driving range
Golf Course Etiquette
- Please repair all divots & pitch marks
- Please make sure you are on the tee at least 5 minutes ahead of your allotted time
- Sandbags with sand are compulsory to fill divots
- Rake all bunkers correctly
- Speed of play is of great importance to the enjoyment of your round & those behind you
- Strictly two persons only per golf cart
- When driving a cart do not cross the white ropes and follow the cart signs at all times
- Keep golf carts off all tee boxes
- Cellular telephones are not allowed to be used on the course or on the driving range
- The regulation dress code of the Women`s Golf Association of South Africa applies.
- Fashionable golfing attire is encouraged, but should be of a modest nature.
- Garments with low necklines, bare midriff or made from denim fabric are not permitted on the golf course.