Siraaj Adams is the CEO of Digital Health
Siraaj Adams obtained his pharmacy degree in 2000,MBA in 2008 and MPH in 2016. Siraaj spent 10 years in HIV disease management and then using his pharmacy, public health, business and entrepreneurial skills moved into development of digital platforms, developing several HIV and TB apps for the National Department of Health.
Siraaj serves on the boards of several prominent health care organisations including: HIV Clinicians Society, South African Business Coalition on Health and Aids (SABCOHA) and TB/HIV Care, and represents the private sector at various Provincial Aids Councils.
He has received numerous national accolades over the past few years
- 2017: South Africa’s Emerging Entrepreneur of the Year
- 2018: Community Chest: Social Impact Company of Year
- 2019: UWC Vice Chancelor ,Jake Gerwel Award for best Public Health Alumni
He has received numerous international accolades as well
- April 2019 Seedstars award held in Switzerland: Winner of Best Vaccine Delivery Platform in the world ( Gates Foundation Prize Money)
- June 2019: Vivatech in Paris : Winner of Africatech Best last mile delivery platform in Africa
And he has done a TEDX talk titled: Next Generation Public-Private Partnerships